Cartouche chronicle news
- February 1, 2018 - Eric got the crazy idea to write a book series with his 14 year old son Marc as the main character.
- August 13, 2018 - Cartouche Chronicles official website goes live, with cryptically little content
- August 29, 2018 - CC1: The Curse of the Mummy released in paperback and Kindle versions on Amazon. You can order the paperback from almost anywhere in the world and it will be printed on demand from the closest Amazon print center and delivered right to your door. Awesome !
- September 13, 2018 - Cartouche Chronicles official website goes live with full content (except for shopping)
- December 31, 2018 - Officially started CC2: Pursuit in Pompeii ! It's been evolving in my head since August and I finally put pen to paper today (or fingers to keyboard I should say). Spoiler Alert: If you thought CC1 was crazy, just wait until you see CC2 ! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my !
- February 3, 2019 - My beloved cat Elle (from CC1) passed away suddenly - epic sadness in the Cutright house and across the CC universe, but she will live on happily in future books!
- April 8, 2019 - Sneak peek of new characters for CC2: Pursuit in Pompeii released - in hieroglyphics only ! Translation and character pictures coming soon !
- May 7, 2019 - New characters for CC2 are revealed.
- April 29, 2020 - Finished CC2 draft sent out to my review team, now I'm working on the cover and chapter illustrations! No more crazy Photoshop tricks like in CC1, now the CC2 characters are drawn in my favorite Japanese anime style!
- November 28, 2020 - Official release date of CC2: Pursuit in Pompeii !!
- December 10, 2020 - Officially started tinkering with CC3: Maze of the Minotaur
- March 27, 2021 - Official release date of CC1: The Curse of the Mummy (second edition) !! With all-new artwork to match CC2 !!
- September 28, 2021 - Released rough draft front cover artwork for CC3: Maze of the Minotaur
- November 19, 2021 - Released first chapter artwork for CC3: Maze of the Minotaur - Chapter 7 Seabase !!
- March 8, 2022 - Released updated CC3 front cover artwork for CC3: Maze of the Minotaur, plus semi-continuous updates to draft CC3 chapter artwork as they are finished.
- Late 2022 - CC bling to become officially available on CC website (or contact me if you want something now)
- Late 2022 - Planned release date of CC3: Maze of the Minotaur
CC1: Curse of the Mummy Articles
- Article in TUV Rheinland North America Company Employee Newsletter, October 2018
- Book report about main character Sydney by Emma M, age 8, November 2018 (edited out a spolier in white). Emma totally nailed Sydney's character traits AND she got an A+ on her report ! Awesome !
Cartouche Chronicles Ads
- Ad campaign in my local Charlottesville magazine, Southside Neighbors.
All website contents copyright Eric Cutright, 2018-2022, All Rights Reserved.